2007년 6월 21일 목요일

Dream.

One of my best friend told me.
"Dream anything what you want to." with sacrasm. also she said, "I was a dreaming girl too."

That dream, I told her was, cross Japan by a bike from Okinawa to Hottkaido.
Why I want to do that? I don't know. I just want to do it.
Maybe one of my friend, who live in Hotkaido, used to be in Okinawa, influenced me?
That could be one of reason, but I have deep passion about it.

I would like to do it within 3 years.

After come back to Korea in August 2007, I must study hard to get Korean Nurse License.
Also, I should get a job and gather money to go Japan.
Am I such a dreaming girl?
Is this just kind of impossible dream?

Nobody can tell me the answer.
Only I can make dreams come true.

I should study English with my whole soul in here, california.
That would be very first step of my dream.

댓글 없음: