2007년 6월 21일 목요일

First art class in USA

Today, i was kind of busy.

  • 10:30 am ~ 12:00 am : Volunteer Work at Heritage Library
  • 1:45 pm ~ 5:30 pm : TOEFL Class
  • 6:30 pm ~ 9:00 pm : One day Art class


There was no break time during classes. I moved to place from place by a bike. it took long time.finally, i late for the art class.
This art class cost 35 dollars, without material fee 15 dollars. It's alot of money to me, but I decided to take a art class before two weeks ago. it looks like great idea. I always have interest in visual arts. Also, It was oil painting what is i would like to try.


Since TOEFL class was over at almost six pm, I ran -_- by a bike...Right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot. I flap and flap on my pedal as fast as i can.
It took only 45 min to get Irvine Fine Art Center, but it was already late. Almost 7 pm it was.I asked a lady at front, 'could i get class even i late?' and she said yes.


so i came into a classroom. there was almost 15 or 14 people.


They already done several part of their drawing, so it was hard to follow up them... -_-;;


And my drawing was really sux. I tried to follow the introduction of Artist, our teacher, but my brush just slide on canvus. it didn't work at all. it worked, but very different from my thought -_-


-_-;;;I heard "you are a genius!" about art when i was...5 years old...
I guess I am not a genius at all...


My painting was awful.


anyway, I enjoyed that time.

Actually, I couldn't enjoy. I had very strong pressure to do well. Maybe next time, I could enjoy with open mind...


Next wendsday, I have one more one-day oil painting lecture.
oh my god, I started to worry about that just now...

Things are just different from what I expect. Maybe it's just rule of life.

댓글 1개:

익명 :

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.